Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I can`t hide it anymore !!!

Since my beloved brother gone to UK ,

I always hide my sadness in myself ..

Seriously ,

I wan Pit to make noice in my bedroom like last time
I wan Pit to complain about my hair
I wan Pit to tell me about the latest fashion
I wan Pit to play wit me
I wan Pit to fight wit me
I wan Pit to teach me about Math & science
I wan Pit to play computer wit me
I wan Pit to sing the song of '' Hujan ''
I wan Pit to fight wit me bout chicken
I hope that he will come back soon and do the things wit me again ,
I miss all those actions
I`m lonely , and my Ngah always go out and have fun wit his friend
My mum and dad is busy wit their jobs ( i know , but i won`t angry at them )
My mum take away my cats ( ling & her kittens & Cing )
I really wan someone to entertain me

3 comments:

Amir Syafiq said...

because u have write in full sentences,i'll give u one comment.

Reena said...

ouh goshh. xpe la. meh dtg umah aku. kte leh borak2!

zana said...

meh ke rumah weyh.
aq lgii miss ko larr ain!!!